Actually I am quite busy with my Job, therefore I am unable to give a detailed how to get the Ipod Nano 3 Generation workign with Linux. However,it is not that difficult and I simply refer you to Will's site. He offers a script able to keep the file iTunesDB intact, so your iPod displays the correct number of songs.
- burger king coupons may 2013 on Installation of Flex Builder 3 Alpha on Gutsy Gibbon
- Encuadernacionesmcg.Blogspot.Fr on Is it "Linux or Windows" or "Linux vs. Windows"??
- manga2u on VMWare Server(1.0.4) in Gutsy
- pret implanturi dentare on GPRS using wvdial with w810i
- jpkchwgf on Gutsy Gibbon (Ubuntu 7.10) Preview